Cortex Commercial Construction
Improving Dallas Fort Worth Businesses Since 1999
General Contractor Specializing in Commercial Construction
Commercial Construction Services
- Tenant improvements
- Commercial build-outs and finish-outs
View Commercial Construction Gallery
Commercial Finish-Outs, Renovation, Remodel
Cortex Construction is there for you every step of the way.
We don’t just get in and get out – we make sure that you are satisfied with your finished project; and that it is all up to code.
Whether you need to expand your business, build one from scratch, or preserve or restore property for probate, Cortex Construction are the contractors you want.
We maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times. When you want to make sure your project is done right, call Cortex Construction.
- Tenant Improvements: Improve your business’ functionality according to your business needs, not those of the prior tenant.
- Commercial Build-outs and Finish-outs: Building to your particular specifications based on your business needs.
- Specialized Trades: Drywall, painting, roof, plumbing, electrical and other skilled trades available.
- Detailed Quotes: We offer detailed quotes so that your project can be adjusted to your budget.
- Realistic Timelines: We realize that time is money for your business. We give you realistic timelines so that you can plan your schedule appropriately.
- Proven Craftsmanship: With 18 years’ experience, a consistent BBB rating of A+, and over 40 million dollars’ worth of business booked and performed, you can rest assured, you are in great hands.
- Professionalism: Customer satisfaction and professionalism are always our highest priority.
Detailed Quotes, Realistic Timelines, Proven Craftsmanship, Professionalism
Our company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured with experienced commercial construction, roofing, property preservation and restoration, home improvement, remodeling, and construction professionals to meet your needs.
We apply for all building permits and handle all aspects of your project; including electricians, carpenters, plumbers, painters, and other professionals.
In addition, we are experienced in insurance claims and can help with your insurance adjuster to be sure that all repairs are included in your insurance claim.
Connect With Us!TwitterYoutubeLinkedinGoogle +PinterestInstagram