About Cortex Construction
DFW Construction Contractors – Residential and Commercial
| Improving Dallas Fort Worth Homes and Business Since 1999
Cortex Construction was founded by Texas A&M grad Eric Robb.
As of 2017, we have completed over $40 million in business. Established in 1999 (incorporated in 2003), Cortex Construction is bonded and insured and BBB accredited with an A+ rating. Call us for a consultation today.
Our company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured with experienced home improvement, remodeling and construction professionals to meet your needs.
Dallas Fort Worth Remodeling Projects
We specialize in home and business remodels and renovations. Remodeling projects improve the appearance and functionality of the space in your home or office. Any remodel projects provide a great return on investment for owners.
As your contractor, we help redesign the layout and expand the size of your home or office. Cortex Construction offers many options for construction, kitchens, cabinets, islands, flooring, decorative tile, and more.
We apply for all building permits and have specialized subcontractors to handle all aspects of your project; including electricians, carpenters, plumbers, painters, and other professionals.
Room additions are another method for increasing the size of your home or office. Whether you want to expand the kitchen, add a bedroom or a second story addition, we can create a plan to extend your living space. We handle all aspects of your project; including matching flooring, roofing, and siding.
Your room addition will look like a natural extension of your home or office building.
DFW Home Remodeling, Renovations and Improvements
- Redesign your kitchen, bath, or other room for convenience, taste, and functionality.
- Expand the size of your home: Room additions offer increased size of your home. This is an inexpensive way to expand your living area as compared to moving.
- Options for construction: Kitchens, cabinets, islands, flooring, decorative tile and more.
- Roofing: We specialize in both roof repair and re-roofing for either hail or other storm damage, or just due to age.
- Building Permits: We obtain all permits necessary for the completion of your project.
- We handle all aspects of your project – including electricians, carpenters, plumbers, painters, and other professionals.
- Property Preservation and Restoration for Probate: Ensuring your property is properly restored.
DFW Commercial Construction Services
- Tenant improvements
- Commercial build-outs